Last Updated June 2023
Last Updated June 2023
Please read this Disclaimer carefully before using www.kassysunshine.com website (“website” operated by Shine and Hustle LLC ("us", 'we", "our"). The content displayed on this website is the intellectual property of the Shine and Hustle LLC.
All information posted on the website is merely for educational and informational purposes. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice such as legal, financial, tax, medical, or any other professional advice or service. Should you decide to act upon any information on this website, you do so at your own risk.
Disclaimers of Warranty.
We provide the website and the related products and services "as is", “where is”, and "as available." We make no express and/or implied warranties or guarantees about the website, the products and/or services described. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, VENDORS, AND THE MERCHANTS WHO ADVERTISE WITH US DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES ARE MERCHANTABLE, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURATE, TIMELY OR FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, ARE ERROR-FREE, RELIABLE, OR AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES. WE IN NO WAY GUARANTEE THAT WE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. WE MAKE NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING. WE DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, (A) ANY ENDORSEMENT OF OR LIABILITY FOR CONTENT AND HYPERLINKS; (B) INACCURACY, INCOMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE SERVICES; (C) THE TRANSMISSION OF VIRUSES OR THE OCCURRENCE OF DATA CORRUPTION; AND (D) DAMAGES AS A RESULT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, INCLUDING THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES, OR CIRCUMSTANCES OVER WHICH WE HAVE NO CONTROL.
Limitations of Liability.
In connection with this release, you expressly waive California Civil Code Section 1542 (and any similar provision in any other jurisdiction) which states: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
Our website may contain links to third party websites for services or products which we receive a commission or other form of payment or benefit if you make a purchase using our link. Shine and Hustle LLC makes no representation, assurance, or guaranty regarding third party products and services, and we will have no liability for your choice to purchase any product or service using any affiliate link on our website.
Links to Other Sites.
We may have links to third-party websites that are not owned, controlled or operated by us. We do not assume any responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any other websites or their owners. Your choice to access a third-party link it is at your own risk.
All testimonials on the website are the thoughts and opinions of the person making the statement, and do not create any guarantee by us that you will achieve the same results. Testimonials may be given by affiliated parties, so long as they actually received the services or products described. Parties may have received a discount, or some other benefit in exchange for their testimonial.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, which will be updated by posting on the website. To keep up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
Shine and Hustle LLC is located in United States and is subject to United States’ laws. If you are outside of United States, your use of the website constitutes consent to the transmission of personal information to United States. If your use of www.kassysunshine.com is against the laws of your jurisdiction, it is your responsibility to refrain from the use of www.kassysunshine.com
What information do we collect and how do we collect it?
Shine and Hustle LLC collects Personal identification information from you. We rely on you to submit this personal information to us. When you register online, complete surveys or feedback forms, make a purchase, and before a transaction, we collect items of personal information from your submission including Name, Phone Number, Address, Email Address, Credit Card Information, Social Media names.
Automatic Collection. Certain items of personal information are collected from you upon visiting www.kassysunshine.com, namely: IP address and Computer ID
You may choose not to provide some of the personal information described above. Please note, however, that many of our services require some personal information to operate, so if you choose not to provide the personal information necessary to operate and provide you with a particular service or feature of that service, you may not be able to use that service or feature. You may also contact us at the information at the bottom of this notice at any time to withdrawal your consent for us to use your information. Otherwise, we keep your information until the earlier of your request that it is deleted, or we decide we no longer need the data, at which time we will permanently delete your information and data.
We do not actively collect sensitive or special categories of personal information as defined under Article 9 of the GDPR.
How will we use your information?
Shine and Hustle LLC collects your data so that we can process your order, manage your account, email you with value focused newsletter and with information on other products and services we offer, share updates and new podcast episode releases, and follow you on social media.
Shine and Hustle LLC does not automatically share your personal information with third party service providers without your consent, except for any such disclosures that are necessary to fulfill our services through our site.
We may share your information as required by law or for the purpose of prosecuting or defending a legal action, should it be necessary, and only to that extent.
How do we protect your information?
Your privacy and security are very important to us. Shine and Hustle LLC uses commercially accepted means of security and safeguards to protect information we collect, including SSL certificates for all credit card transactions, cyber protection software. Despite the measures we have taken, we cannot guarantee that your personal information will only be accessed by authorized parties. We are not responsible for third parties that breach the safeguards we have put in place.
We do not store your credit card or debit card information in our databases, and do not access that information outside of the permission granted when you are making a purchase with us. While credit or debit card information is safeguarded through our third-party service provider, no method of electronic storage is 100% and no one guarantee its impenetrable security. When your credit or debit card account information is being transmitted through our website, it will be protected by ours and our third-party service provider’s security protocols.
We will notify you within 10 (ten) business days if we become aware of any form of breach or unauthorized access of your personal information.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer via your browser (if you allow through your browser settings). Cookies collect certain visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. You can learn more at allaboutcookies.org.
These cookies remain associated with your computer. You may delete cookies or adjust your internet browser settings to disable/ reject cookies. Disabling cookies may result in limited functionality or reduced features when using our site.
You will only be added to our email list if you have affirmatively agreed or registered to receive email communication from us, most commonly by signing up for our newsletter, or when signing up for a free offering. We may email you for marketing purposes, with value-based information, or for announcements.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act:
• We will not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• We will monitor our third-party email marketing services for compliance.
• We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting your for marketing purposes, and you may always opt out by clicking the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of any email communication.
Third Party Links.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) & Site use by minors.
Shine and Hustle LLC does not target or market to minors or children under 13 years old. Anyone under the age of 18 is not authorized to use our site, purchase, or use our products. If you are under the age of 18, please immediately stop use, and unsubscribe from any email communication. Please contact us at the information below if you believe anyone under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, and we will immediately delete it.
Rights Under the CCPA.
Residents of California have the following rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA):
• The right to request that we disclose to you the categories of personal information we have collected about you, specific pieces of personal information collected about you, the sources of that personal information, the commercial purpose of collecting your personal information, and the categories of third parties that personal information is disclosed to; If we sold your personal information, you have the right to request that we disclose your categories of information sold and disclosed;
• The right to request that we delete any personal information about you which we have collected from you. We may deny this request if the personal information is necessary to complete a transaction, detect security incidents, debug products, exercise free speech, comply with the California Electronic Communication Privacy Act, engage in research for public benefit, enable internal uses aligned with consumer desires, or comply with legal obligations;
• The right to request that we correct any inaccurate personal information we have about you;
• The right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information; and
• The right not to be discriminated against for exercising your consumer rights.
If you live in California and want to exercise your rights, you may contact us.one of the following methods: Sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are located in the EU (European Union), you have the following rights under GDPR:
• The right to access - You have the right to request Shine and Hustle LLC for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Shine and Hustle LLC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Shine and Hustle LLC to complete information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Shine and Hustle LLC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Shine and Hustle LLC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Shine and Hustle LLC's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Shine and Hustle LLC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
• If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
How to Contact Us.
would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated June 2023